MALAYSIAN ONLINE MAGAZINE COMMENTS – Free Post Private Discussion Group (No moderation or prohibited comments, join and speak freely !)
* * * FB DISCUSSION BUTTON LINK * * * (whats left on FB will be reposted on WP, all new posts will be posted on WP, leaving FB . . . )
* * * FB DISCUSSION BUTTON LINK * * *
DISCUSSION BUTTON LINK (Readers, Facebook removed this useful button, but you can access the Discussion Screen via this link – as if it were a button)
ALSO : 13 points of Equality for all Ethnicities/Faiths Towards Rejoining of Singapore with Malaysia. Kudos to the very moderate Malays and Muslims here. It is great to know that you guys can meet everyone halfway. Truly suited to head the U.N. and friends of all races by the openness to others. Thank you for being here and showing everyone in the world what true Unity and acceptance is.
This group is for purposes of circumventing regular prevention of open comments from reaching Malaysian online magazines. All readers are welcome to rebutt or comment here instead. Also the purpose of the group is as follows below :
[[[ *** 13 Points of EQUALITY *** ]]]
:- leading to Singapore rejoining Malaysia and equal law and constitution for all faiths and ethnicities, including religious freedom for Malays.
1) End of Inequality affecting Malaysians via law and constitution
2) End of Malay Reserve Land for Open Market (Abolishing of Eminent Domain powers, granting of Allodial titles, which affects ALL races positively, increases citizen ownership – affirms the saying “One’s home is one’s castle”, prevents government from displacing people from their homes.)
3) End of Special Privileges for Meritocracy (not the Shadow Elite-form Meritocracy of Singapore though)
4) End of New Economic Policy (Bumiputra Apartheid) favouring one race and ethnicity
5) End of 7% housing discount / bumiputra housing quota etc.
6) Amend ISA to a form acceptable to the Human Rights Charter
7) Implement the IPCMC.
8) End of the 12.5% of issued stock in the equities markets
9) Effect leeway and allowances such as voice prayer for minority dominant areas (so that Singapore Chinese can be re-assimilated)
a) Voice prayer for mornings only in mixed race zones
b) Loudspeaker all day for Muslim festival days
c) Voice prayer all day for festival days of non-Muslims
d) Permanent voice prayer zone (non-loudspeaker zone) for Singapore or substantially non-Muslim majority areas like Taiping or Ipoh or Kuantan.
e) Permanent voice prayer zone (non-loudspeaker zone) for gazetted Minority Enclave districts for future generations as required and applied for. We have the space so no excuses to deny preferences or oppress sensitive eardrums of silence loving peoples.
e) Permanent loudspeaker prayer zone for gazetted Majority Enclave districts for future generations as required and applied for. We have the space so no excuses to deny preferences or oppress sensitive eardrums of silence loving peoples or to prevent those who do like loudspeaker prayers from having prayer broadcast 5 times a day.
f) all other districts that do not fill in all of the above
criteria wil be full loudspeaker zones.
10) End all medieval punishments via Syariah Courts (so that Singapore Malays can be re-assimilated) and Malays are the equal of all citizens in terms of personal freedoms. This will end religious persecution of Malays who should be allowed to choose any faith or be agnostic if they wish without punishment upon reaching adulthood.
11) End Forced Military Conscriptions via National Service backed with jail terms and fines to be replaced with a Voluntary system. (so that all Singaporeans would choose Malaysia’s freer and voluntary 0.4 year NS system over Singapore’s 2.5 year mandatory NS system) Recent moves in mid-January 2010 to make this forced conscriptions optional ONLY IF individuals participate in MILITARY UNIFORMED GROUPS at school (notice a pattern here? always pro-militant in nature this BN . . . ) is not better and still takes away freedom of choice away from the people. Maybe keep the 2.5 year system or 2 week per year Reserve system for those aspiring to Executive Ministerial and MP level positions but ALL VOLUNTARY in any case. With usual allowances for exemptions of course. QUOTE ” “Conscription is wrongly associated with patriotism, when it really represents slavery and involuntary servitude.” -Rep. Ron Paul ” UNQUOTE
12) Tear down toll booths on highways or build non-highway options for the Rakyat
13) Legalisation of Adult Industry / ‘Proper’ Gambling venues for non-Muslims.
From : AgreeToDisagree
” Some people are not happy to share a word (Allah) . . . ” How about this? Some people are not happy to share THE COUNTRY as equals even when Allah forbids the Sin of Asabiya (narrow communalism via apartheid policy). . .
So sad that fellow citizens want to oppress any other fellow citizen like this. But the right minded Malays/Muslims who do not believe in Apartheid or Religious Persecution, and believe in a New Deal, believe that Bumiputra IS apartheid and would not mind all faiths and ethnicities living as equals as described in Article 1 of the Human Rights Charter, give me and all peoples of all faiths and ethnicities infinite hope for all Humanity, beginning with those living here in Malaysia.
Let us be true equals and friends and from here, re-assimilate Singapore with the 13 point plan and then speak for all oppressed Orang Asli, Malays, Indians, Chinese everywhere else worldwide in USA, India, China . . . so that they too will be equally treated and equally free.
SHORT VERSION / RECAP
1) Freedom from Apartheid/Fascism
2) Freedom from Religious-Persecution/Religious-Supremacy.
3) Equality for all ethnicities and faiths in all aspects of policy, Law and Constitution.
3) Implementation of the 13 point plan.
4) Re-assimilation of Singapore as the 14th State.
5) Re-Installation of the Sultan of Temasek (Singapore)
A better stronger 1Malaysia will result. Every other slogan or sideline, KPI etc.. is nonsense.
* * * UGLY TRUTH ON MALAYSIAN INSIDER ??? * * *
y – The Malaysian Instinct Online Magazine
The Malaysian Insider…like Joseph Goebbels… is an evil news portal! – Monday, 27 October 2008 09:11
We all know The Malaysian Insider is funded by pro-Khairy Jamaluddin’s people; these people would love to see Najib Tun Razak dissected publicly, destroyed and hung out to dry.
We all know that to their “small” minds they believe when Najib becomes the PM they will be destroyed, investigated, found guilty and then they will be incarcerated. For those who have made their ill-gotten gains during Pak Lah’s administration they have nothing to worry since all they have to do is to leave the country, preferably to Perth.
But that does not guarantee when and if upon investigation some of these people are found to have squandered the coffers and have abused their positions while under the “service” of the previous administration; they will be brought back to face the music. Malaysia does have an extradition treaty with many countries, including Australia and England.
In The Malaysian Insider’s latest subtle attack on the deputy prime minister, it implies that Najib had “ordered” his constituency’s youth division to vote for Mukhriz Mahathir over Khairy Jamaluddin implying that Najib has “a disgust over the PM”. The truth of the matter is Pekan Umno Youth Division is their “own man” and members are independent thinkers!
Pekan Umno Youth is one of the most independent groups of people I have ever known, I am sure others are too. In Pekan division they respect their leader, Najib that is , but they also exercise their rights to think freely.
“This is what I have always advise them to be, to think beyond their typical realm of thinking, or to think outside of the box,” he once said.
Since The Malaysian Insider is seen to be pro-KJ and anti-Najib we do not really expect much from it though. This portal has been known to manipulate headlines, and it excercises political brutality when writing on certain subject matter, especially on Najib.
But the truth of the matter is Pekan Umno Youth nominated Mukhriz over Khairy Jamaluddin, perhaps because they see more positive attributes in Mukhriz? Rather than on Khairy?
One thing for sure though, from now until March expect more negative attacks and mudslinging on Najib with the hope to destroy him politically, especially from such evil portals as The Malaysian Insider.
However, like the youth of Pekan who can think on their own, people are not as susceptible and gullible to attempts by desperate people out to spread lies.
P.S. I was told, and if I am wrong I apologise, The Malaysian Insider involves people like Kalimullah Hassan, Brenden Pereira, and there is even one Malay writer who is a Christian-convert. This portal is working for the interests of KJ. Oh yes, on this Christian convert Malay, maybe one day I will produce a picture of him in a church in Sabah praying. I have nothing against Christians seriously, but I am so baffled as to why this short Malay person hates his ethnic background so much. Wonder what his childhood might have been. But I can gather this much, his childhood must have been a a very sad one. Cheers!
(From : Malaysia-Instinct) http://malaysia-instinct.com/
Do you know what to dictate and stifle dissent is? An online magazine’s moderation of comments into non-existence does exactly that. We are not here to watch writers stoke egos by disallowing differing views, so that theirs is the only view we can read and thus hopefully agree with, or tell us what to think. Put all comments up for the readers to read if you believe in free speech at all. Otherwise the freedom of the net will mean nothing for people prevented from airing ideas . . .
Look at YouTube’s instant comments system. That accounts for YouTube’s great popularity. The registration requirment however destroys it.
WARNING ABOUT FASCISM & FUNDAMENTALIST ISLAM
The Malaysian Federal Government formed by the Constitution is not the exclusive or final judge of the extent of the powers delegated to itself; much less amendable laws, but that, as in all other cases of compact among parties having no common judge, each party has an equal right to judge for itself.
This is enumerated in the spirit of the articles of the Human Rights Charter which if applied to Malaysia, should well see all aspects of Bumiputra itself removed, many aspects of state religion of Islam (and the treatment of Muslims and non-Muslims in Malaysia) inapplicable by PROPER spirit of the Islamic faith itself, with systems of extreme nepotism and family blocs formed throughout parliament causing excessive conflict of interest, vested interest and destruction of democracy.
Limitless Terms as MP, excessively broad powers of the Cabinet, inequitable taxation, tracts of alienated land, electronic based Technofacism applied against citizens and activists to prevent their participation -n to afflict their reputation and viability in candidacy for elections (it is likely that the Anwar Sodomy case WAS true but under influence of Neurotech), illegal Vehicular APs imposed under the oversight of neglectful and self serving MPs, Toll Concessions or extreme amounts of special funeral funds on top of pensions – being examples of abuses esconced by politicians for their own empowerment and enrichment, applied under FLAWED Ministerial purview, current charges levied throughout bureaucracy in Electrical and Telecommunications (both now the site of extreme profit and uneven wealth distribution), all of the abvove abuses – thrown out in it’s entirity.
Malaysia is a 3rd world country until all of the above, with neurotech (or whatever organic equivalent) influence on voter patterns the most insidious and retrogressive against citizen freedoms, have been corrected. Organized educational programs around the country describing a person’s legal rights, such as when they must present identification to a police officer or that a police officer needs to have their ID number badge etc rather than just the ‘badge’, to remember to take down the number, for the police to allow them and wait fo them to take down the number, and when they can refuse to answer police questions.
Our judges are fatuous liars not doing their job (except in popularity critical cases like the 9th Jan 2012 sodomy case – PM Najib managed to avert alienation of many voters . . . we all feel that the Judges are instructed by the PM ever since the 1988 Judicial Crisis . . . ) so long as 2 classes of citizenship remain in the form of APARTHEID laws and APRTHEID constitution. The Judiciary should read Article 1 of the Human Rights Charter and know that the Reid Commission recommended ONLY 15 years of Special Malay Privileges which unconscionably have been extended to 50+ years without review as legally promised, invalidating the ‘Social Contract’. The Judiciary has NOT demanded such a review and allowed massive abuses and unconstitutional laws like the Vehicular-AP and collusion via Toll Concessionaires, infringement on non-Muslim rights to a legalized adult industry or gambling venue featuring games other than 4D to pass in Parliament.
“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.” -John F. Kennedy
“Those who make Human Rights and Democratic Freedoms impossible will make an International intervention and Plebiscite inevitable.” – AgreeToDisagree’s variant.
Quote : The violence potentiality of course is dependent on how much violence is wrought upon citizens.